The Irish Open this year will take place in Kilcock on 29th-30th September.
We expect all club members to make a big effort to come to this competition. It is important that we get as many participants to this as possible.
We especially want as many U12 & 14 players as possible.
When booking please confirm date of birth.
Camping on Saturday night.
Price includes transport to and from the venue, entrance fee, camping and breakfast.
The competition venue is right in the centre of the town with easy access to coffee shops, convenience stores, supermarkets & takeaways.
Meet at ORMISTON POOL ON FRIDAY 28th Sept. Time to be confirmed
Bus will return to Ormiston on Sunday evening. Time to be confirmed.
We would highly appreciate volunteers for this competition to drive the buses and help out with the teams teams
Please bring extra cash for lunch and dinner.
- Warm clothes
- Extra pair of shoes/trainers (in case they get wet or muddy)
- More than one set of kayaking clothes if possible
- Sun cream
- Money for food and snacks (water bottle)
- Camping gear (sleeping bag, roll mat, torch)
- Towels for kayaking and washing
- Tent (please organise between team mates if you want to share tents)
- Sleeping bag